6.10.08

My mom says....

Okay, I need some help from you guys.

What are some sayings that you remember your parents saying when you were a kid?

My dad always said that I "let my mouth overload my butt."

HUH?!

My mom would say, "You make a better door than a window."

I DO?!

The saddest part of all this?

I DO IT TO MY KIDS NOW!

I'm pathetic!

(Yes, I do realize this is a terribly short post, but I have no time lately! AND this has been on my mind. I've been trying to start writing my stories again and this ties in with one of them.)

3 comments:

The White Clan said...

This one is just funny and not for any other reason.....What time is it? Nine d&*n thirty. Man that still makes me smile!
What about...sing at the table, Dance in your bed, the devil will get you by the hair of your head.....Chris makes fun of me for that one.
And...I will give you something to cry about!
Oh there are so many. Our parents are famous for their phrases.

McLeod Clan said...

These all made me laugh out loud! If mama aint happy ain't nobody happy!

Debi Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.