For all of you pro bloggers out there, I am not one of you. I don't know what I am doing so don't expect much. One day, however, I will be an expert at this and will smoke all of you at my expert blogability (new word, you can't look it up yet. You will have to update your spellcheck!) Anyway, the reason I have not blogged so far is because I am fat. I have decided that all bloggers are skinny and can use their spare time blogging while we portly people spend our limited child-free time at the gym! That is my hypothesis and you will have to wait to see my clinical notes as I am still in the process of uncovering all of the facts! I am sure, however, that my theory will be correct. Anyone who knows me will attest to the fact that I am rarely wrong.
Please stay tuned for more exciting points of veiw.
Love to you all!
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Whoopee!!! It is about time, you will be addicted soon!!! I promise!
yay! I am so excited. Cute background too!
Um, I am fat, not you. So shut your trap and blog already!
Post a Comment