7.4.08

Teeny Bopper Tendencies

Why is this crap so addictive?! I do not have time to sit and mess with this stupid site, but I NEED it to survive somehow. It is not, of course, replacing my need for Coca Cola, but just requiring me to drink more of it. I am getting no fricking sleep tonight! (But check out my fresh jams on my playlist! I am so super FLY!) People with addictive tendencies should be prohibited from blogging, and in my case, Harry Potter! (OR High School Musical, Enchanted, and Hannah Montana.) Yes, I have serious issues with things of the teeny bopper nature. I'm so glad I finally have a girl so I will (hopefully) have some company when I watch all of my ridiculous shows (and belt out all of their wonderful music selections)! With my luck, though, she will think her mother is a gigantic fool just like her brothers do!

9 comments:

The White Clan said...

I told you it was addictive, and you made fun of me and blogging. It is like a pringle, once you pop you can't stop!

McLeod Clan said...

I'm telling you I still have the same tendancies. I mean for heavens sake Sarah, who else would be devistated that they haven't seen the last three years of disner movie specials!! Me and you girl, me and you!

Alli Easley said...

it's about damn time.

...also excuse my french.

the end.

-KJ said...

OK, so I saw Marona Singadoma on Eliza's site and knew exactly who it was! So funny that I remember that, and I was maybe in highschool when you guys gave each other those names!
Anywho, this is Kjersten, Liza's cousin. Welcome to the addiction! Now we just need to get Amy to get a blog!!!

Allison Easley said...

that is the biggest picture/header in the land, Miss Sarah.

Eliza said...

I still have problems cause see... I'm going to the NKOTB reunion tour so yeah boiiii! WHAT?!?

Allison Easley said...

not to mention the American Idol tour with your sister!!!...whaaaaaaat???

Sarah said...

Okay, so I'm still not good at this whole site layout thing. I don't know how to make this damn header smaller!!!!!! (Those are my trees, by the way!) Thanks so much ALLI for pouring salt in the frieking wound!!! Love ya anyway!!!

Alli Easley said...

I'm the salt pourer of the world. That's what it says on my nametag.


Oh, and gorgeous trees!