17.7.08

TAG!!!! You're it!!


Here is a totally different game of tag. Just remember....BE NICE!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Please be kind.
There are some of you with seriously scary memories from back in the day!!

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

Okay here we go......
I loved the blackmail picture I took of you doing the unspeakable (call me and I will tell you so I don't overstep my bounds)! I also loved when you would come pick me up from Junior high in the Midget.
And yes Willow was AWESOME, and I know you want to bring up the other two pictures that you love to hold over my head, Quail Man, and Balloon Girl, just please don't post them.
Oh I just remembered I loved watching you makout with your boyfriends out the window of the Surfs Up house. And no it wasn't just me, Meggie was there too.
Oh and when your man that Dad paid you to break up with, Jason, when the pigeon flew out of the fireplace into the house, and he jumped over the couch. Man that was funny too.
Okay I will stop now.
Love you! And miss you too!

The Piet Girls said...

You and I almost died ten times at least trying to cross I-95 on Cheyenne in your "darling" Ford Festiva! Almost dying together that many times is very bonding, don't you think?

Sarah said...

Oh the festiva.... What a joy! That car had its share of good times. Remember when we had like 7 or 8 people in it on the way home from school?! Whose car broke down that I had to pick up? Does anyone remember? That poor car lived longer than it should have!!!

The flaming pigeon incident was one of the most memorable ones! HOWEVER, Dad paid me AFTER I broke up with him! It was only 5 bucks! So lame!

thekerrclan said...

I, too, have memories of nearly dying while trying to cross I-95 and Cheyenne. That overpass was a good thing. Could it have been my dad's Chevy something-or-other that died near the Rainbow exit? What was the name of that lovely piece? I used to have to stick a screwdriver down inside the hood to spark it! Sadly, all these years later and I'm still not driving anything better!