
Wow! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Where has time gone?

I remember the day you were born. I had been in the hospital for about 5 days already, miserably on tons of different medications! The doctors were trying to keep me from having you too early. They didn't want you to be sick. You were determined to come anyway! In the middle of the night, they woke me up telling me I was in labor. I started to cry! I didn't want you to be sick, either. I was so scared.

You came so fast. The doctor almost didn't make it in time. When you came out, you cried so loud. It made mommy so happy to hear you! You were very healthy! Your lungs worked perfectly!!! I cried because I was such a happy mom! You weighed 6 lbs. That was big for a baby born over 5 weeks early! I was kind of glad you came early then! You had to stay in the hospital for a little over a week. I spent a lot of time with you there. I couldn't stand to be away from you. You were so cute and tiny!

Over the years you have grown very big. I have loved every minute of watching you grow. Now you love to play with your brothers outside. You love sports and video games. You build such cool things with blocks for your cars to drive in. When you play trains, you make such neat tracks and villages. I love your imagination and how you talk when you play with your toys! I know your name is hard to write, but you do such a great job at it. I love how hard you try. You will have so much fun in kindergarten this year! I will miss you while you are at school!

You have been a great helper to mom & dad. We are still so happy to have you in our family. I love your little voice and the funny things you say. I love how you help me take care of Abbie. She is so lucky to have you as her big brother. You're such a good boy, my Cam-Cam. When I am sad, all I have to do is look at your happy face and you make me smile.

I will love you forever. You will always be my little boy, no matter how big you get. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me and for coming into my life. I can't imagine a world without you!








2 comments:
I too love this little guy to death! Happy birthday big guy!
Happy birthday! You are the best! I love that you and my Cam Cam are great friends. YOu are both so very naughty together, but I still love you both very much! I can't wait to see you in a few days.
Love,
Favorite Aunt Kacey
Post a Comment