18.9.08

Life is TOO busy!

I really miss blogging! I just don't know when to fit it in without feeling guilty!


I have been so busy lately with visitors, school, homework with the kids, volunteering at the school, and just trying to get things done around the house. I am determined to work blogging into the mix, but it must come after exercise. I have never been good at sticking to a regimented schedule, but I think now is the time! It just seems like there is never enough time to get everything accomplished. So, until I figure it all out, you will be hearing a lot less from me.


Wish me luck! I'll post again for Adam's birthday on Sunday.

1 comment:

The White Clan said...

You are doing just as good as me and I don't have all the things going on in my life that you do, so what is my excuse?
I can't wait to see my Bubby's birthday post!