It was so good to see you guys at Meg's wedding, and I enjoyed seeing your kids so much. If I had a bowling team, I would sure want Preston on my team. I'm sure he'd add some excitement to the game!
How dare you put Believe by the Grobstein on your list. Are you are that Christmas is 254 days away? Are you trying to throw me into a crazed rage? However the other jamz make up for your inconsideration for us Christmas phreeks. Free pass this time my friend...free pass.
When was the last time you ate a COSTCO pizza? I am going to say 18 minutes...no 17.
"When we realize just how precious children are, we will not find it difficult to follow the pattern of the Master in our association with them." Thomas S. Monson
14 comments:
I would take Peanut in a second. He is a "snacktastic" bowler.
whutwhut!
w0rd.
Sarah!
It was so good to see you guys at Meg's wedding, and I enjoyed seeing your kids so much. If I had a bowling team, I would sure want Preston on my team. I'm sure he'd add some excitement to the game!
he's on!
How dare you put Believe by the Grobstein on your list. Are you are that Christmas is 254 days away? Are you trying to throw me into a crazed rage? However the other jamz make up for your inconsideration for us Christmas phreeks. Free pass this time my friend...free pass.
When was the last time you ate a COSTCO pizza? I am going to say 18 minutes...no 17.
are = aware
Dude Tay, costco pizza is the absolute bomb-digity! Nothin betta!
In Utah Costco is the bomb! but if you are in Vegas, I don't know if there is anything better than Metro.
Please Liza, Here in Vegas we do it Villa Style! The smokey bar on Sahara and Buffalo!! Oh dipped in a little ranch........ Oh man, that's the biz!!!
The Big Inning Meg. And you can't forget the delightful wings and ranch!! YUMMY!!!!! OOOOHHHHH I want some right now!!!
seriously, that place was so 13 years ago. AND only after a dance ladies!
Ok Sarah, It's time to post about Adam's school work! That was great!
alright it's come to this...
if you don't blog soon, I'm totally lighting your face on fire.
Please have mercy,I can't be injured. My husband can't cook. My skinny children would starve.
Post a Comment