I went and took my assessment tests at the school today. My transcripts haven't come yet, so in order to register for class I had to take the silly test. It is humbling to realize that my brain has forgotten so much (particularly in math)!! I used to be able to just whirl through math problems. In fact, school was always really easy for me. I did well on the test today, but I'm sure 10 years ago I would have done much better!
I wonder how it will be to go back to school right now. I mean, I'm 34! I have four kids and a home to maintain! I know this is going to take me a while to adjust to. I hope my family is patient with me. I know this is something I have to do. I feel very strongly about it. I know if I just power through, I will figure it all out. Heavenly Father will provide a way for me to achieve this. I'm just taking a couple of online courses this semester. That will be a great way for me to work my schedule out between Abbie's naps and the boys' school schedule. Not to mention the fact that I need to work around Lain's school schedule, too.
I might not be able to blog as much.
I might not be able to blog as much.
WHAT?!!!
I guess it's a sacrifice I'll have to make!
(I still haven't figured out this whole paragraph break thing!!!)








7 comments:
I am so happy for you. It will be a trial, but hey you are use to those right? The kids will be fine, and the house will still be there when the school is done. So don't stress. You have ALL of your families support.
YOU GO GIRL!
I'm proud of you Sarah! You'll do great! What are you going to school for?
It's kind of wierd. I think I'm going to get my Associates in Geography because it's the fastest degree with the classes I have already. After that, I am thinking of getting a degree in Education, focusing on either Special Ed or Reading. The BS is a few years off, though. I have to go slow because Lain is in school, too.
Way to go! So does this mean you get to go school shopping for clothes too? Maybe I should take a class just for new clothes. Hahaha!
I actually miss school a little bit. I think what I miss is that brain stimulation that I don't get from interacting with children all day long. ;) I would love to take a class (no grading involved though) for Photoshop or photography or something like that. I'm kinda jellis...kinda.
ps.... so what are the results of the foot?
Hey Sarah! I found your blog through Tacie's sister-in-law. How have you been? I am super excited you are going back to school. I may actually be joining you. Although I already have my degree, I am going back to get my RN degree and become a CDE. Life is crazy, but I wouldn't know how to deal any other way. Anyway, e-mail me so we can catch up!
Nickie
Talk about missing from the blogging world! Where are YOU lady!?
Nickie!!!!!!
I have been looking for you!!!
I need your e-mail address so I can e-mail you!
Post a Comment