21.8.08

Addicted to the Olympics

Since the gymnastics are over, I thought everyone would enjoy one more balance beam routine...






Or, if you're more of a floor routine kinda person...








I seriously don't know how he keeps his package all wrapped up!!!! Anyway, have fun laughing!!

3 comments:

The White Clan said...

He must not have very much junk in his trunk, if you now what I mean!!!
It makes me think of John Oblad! Great times!

The Ruesch Fam said...

Did you see the uneven bar routine? It was just as funny. Kelly didn't find these as ammusing as I did, but he's not really a gymnastics fan. I lauged out loud for a LONG time.Thanks for spredding the joy.

McLeod Clan said...

This mans junk is just disturbing in that little suit! I did think he was very talented though and those pony tails. WOW, they made me so jealous!