Where oh where have I been?
Lessee....
Oh.
Yeah.
Remember how I am going to school? Well, I have been back and forth about a zillion times trying to get all of my stuff together for financial aid and such. It's a lot of fun.
PLUS, my husband has a broken foot. He is now in a cast and on crutches. That does not fare so well in sales. I have been his chauffeur! Oh joy. It's a good time when you get to drive around the valley with four kids in tow. I cannot listen to Harry Potter or Eragon one more time. Santa has got to bring some new movies this year! My car seriously looks like a McDonald's explodabomb erupted in it! SICK!!!
In addition to the car service, I have also taken on his responsibilities at the house. I mowed the lawn for the first time in my life. I don't mind outside work, but HAS ANYONE SEEN MY YARD?!!!! It's all hills. It was so long I had to keep stopping to bag it. I mowed half on Friday night and the other half on Saturday. Thankfully, it ran out of gas before I had to do the big hill!!! My eyes were swollen because of my allergies and I was itching all over. I loved it.
My in laws got here right as I finished, so we spent the rest of the weekend with them. It was a nice break from our usual weekend stuff. We had a great visit. My mom got here yesterday and will stay until tomorrow. I love it when she visits, although, I think the kids love it even more! She spoils them so much!
We leave to go down to Southern Utah Wednesday. Lain is trying to get some accounts down there. We'll probably be there once a month now. That's nice. I like that idea a lot. I will thoroughly enjoy that escape every once in a while! We will be back on Sunday.
That, mah frenz, is what I've been doing lately! Can I pleeeeez get some sleep now?! Oh wait, it's only 4:30!








6 comments:
YAY for once a month!!!!! I am so dang excited! I can't wait to see you soon.
I miss you like crazy and am seriously counting down the days until this weekend!
I get to see my sister and her beautiful kids once a month? YEAH! It feels like Christmas. I am trying to work my schedule out so I can go this weekend. I can't wait to see you guys!
Hey! Maybe you should come down to Vegas to see every one. Or, I could always come to Cedar. Anyways, here is my e-mail: nickies@cox.net
I really need to start learning how to blog. All my friends are doing it and I have no clue. Of course, my life is pretty boring. Not much to tell!
Nickie
Sarah!
You busy little bee! I'm excited for you for doing school, and proud of you for mowing your lawn too!
I hope Lain is okay! Tell him to put some butter on his foot. That'll fix it!
Yet another super mom for me to look up to! When I lived at home my mom would always make me mow the lawn. Now I tell Kenny that I don't know how to use our lawn mower. I call it a MAN JOB. Still haven't figured out how to use the grill either. Ha ha. Good luck with school.
Post a Comment