I hope this doesn't creep anyone out, but Abbie had a bath with her brothers last night.
She loves baths and they were taking one, so I let her in.
As she is my only girl, I am not sure whether this is appropriate or not.
It sure did save me time, though! And she had a BLAST!
She loves bubbles and the rubber duck. Her brothers thought she was hilarious! So, aside from the possible inappropriateness, it was a good time to be had by all!
She loves baths and they were taking one, so I let her in.
As she is my only girl, I am not sure whether this is appropriate or not.
It sure did save me time, though! And she had a BLAST!
She loves bubbles and the rubber duck. Her brothers thought she was hilarious! So, aside from the possible inappropriateness, it was a good time to be had by all!







5 comments:
Doesn't creep me out at all!! I LOVE it! The only thing that I wish was different was that my hands were rubbing soap on her squishy little bum!
Now THAT creeps me out! :-0
That is super gross Megs. I might have to get a restraining order
I just realized you are all about nudity lately. Kinda creepy!
How fun to see your cute family. I'm adding your link so I can keep in touch with what is going on.
Post a Comment