My son had a spelling test a couple of weeks ago. After they are finished with their spelling words, they have dictation sentences. I think Adam misunderstood the teacher...
Not only did we forget the "r" on "brother," the word after it appears to be misspelled too! I bet the teacher was cracking up when she read that! You gotta love second graders!!!
Not only did we forget the "r" on "brother," the word after it appears to be misspelled too! I bet the teacher was cracking up when she read that! You gotta love second graders!!!







5 comments:
Man kids are amazing!! there is the post I've been waiting for. Back in the good old days when I wanted to be a teacher this is one of the things that made me want to choose that profession. too bad they don't make no money and being a sugar mama doesn't come cheap!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! That is my absolute favorite ever!!!
That was some amazing puppy jumping to get that result, HUH?
Your child has better hand writing than my 5th grader...but that's not too hard to beat. He writes like he cleans...not very well, I must say.
That is da baste! I was reading my cousin Lydia's old stuff not too long ago and I seriously was crying I was laughing so hard. Don't lose that, oh now you won't cause you have a blog!
Post a Comment