28.5.08

Amazing Skills!

I've been wondering what extraordinary talents I have that I have yet to discover. I feel that I was a little shorted when the special gifts were given out up in Heaven. Oftentimes I am sad, sometimes a little bitter, because the creativity just does not flow through these veins.


Well no more!!!!!!


Tonight I was looking through some of my things I have stashed from my childhood and I stumbled upon something AMAZING! I have been hiding my light under a bushel for too long now! I am an amazing photographer!!! Even as a young girl, I had mad skills!


LOOK.....
I can't believe I actually made my poor sisters pose for this!! Check out the table with the flowers! Doesn't Kacey look absolutely thrilled to be there?! I think we all know WHY I have not followed with a career in photography! Oh well, I guess I will still keep looking for that undiscovered talent!
Thanks for indulging me for a moment!

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

I do look like a little boy!!!! That photographer was right. Man I was homely, and Meg WOW!!!!! That is soooooo sad and all Mom would say is that we were in style then. Yeah right!!!!!!

Eliza said...

you have major mad creativity skillz! Who else could come up with a snake light, wrapped around her neck, as to shine light on the dash/instruments of her car because her lights didn't work? Only Ms. Sarah! You want some more?

McLeod Clan said...

I've always thought you were gifted!

Allison Easley said...

You totally shut up. You have crazy skillz in your body. The snake light idea is something Mike and I talk about often, and um who else would have thought up that mess? Nobody.

Also, your photography skillz make me look like a fool! You should be in biznaz.