8.5.08

Early Mother's Day

Today was crazy! Abbie didn't stop crying all day long! (Well except for when we got to the doctor. You all know how that goes!) Anyway, she has an ear infection even though she's been on antibiotics for a sinus infection for 10 days already. Now, I get to have her on another one for 10 more days!!! Loooverly!

Anyway, while I was at Target (cheers in the background) getting her prescription, Campbell came home from school. Lain was home with the kids doing his bids. Apparently Cam had a present for me and opened it upon arrival. He made it at school and was so proud of it, he had to promptly put it on the refrigerator! Here it is....

Why is it that when your kids look the very "nicest" teachers take pictures for keepsakes. Inevitably, my child will be in some holy pants, stained shirt, or have some awful Spider Man shirt on. In this particular picture, Cam is wearing a hand-me-down sweatshirt and his hair is so shaggy! Oh well! I will still love this thing until I die! (Probably even after that!)

4 comments:

The White Clan said...

He just makes me melt! I love that kid, and aren't those the best presents ever? Tell him "Favorite Aunt Kacey" loves him!!!

McLeod Clan said...

Man, you and Kacey and posting all this stuff with my babies in it is gettin my all emotional. I think i'm hormonal or something! Man his scruffy little self is cute!

The White Clan said...

I love the writing too!

The Piet Girls said...

Sarah-
Your family is so cute! I can't believe your babies are all big. Blogging is the best to keep in touch. It's just so awesome that we can all see what we're doing. Your kids are just too cute.