Summer has been very busy for us here at the Duke household. We have had fun with family, friends, and swimming lessons! Here are a few pictures from the summer and it's events.
Since we're done with all of this, it must mean it's time for back-to-school! Here are a few pictures of the boys from their first days of school! It's so weird to have them all in school now. It's just us girls in the afternoons now! CRAZY!!!
If you're wondering why I have no pictures of Adam in his class, it's because he was too cool to even look at me! When I left and said, "Goodbye," he just gave me the cool guy head nod!!!! Oh joy! I was lucky to just have him acknowledge me, I guess!
I got a little carried away with Campbell's pictures. I just couldn't help myself! He was just the cutest little kindergartner! I can't believe he's so big already! Monday is his 5th birthday! He's just such a great kid!
Last night was back-to-school night. I met all of their teachers and learned about what they would be doing this year in school! I feel like we are just so lucky to go to this school! I don't know if there's a bad teacher in the whole place! My kids love it and that is more important to me than anything!











2 comments:
Okay first off I would love to say thanks for having so many cute "White boys" in your pictures. We had a ton of fun up there, and can't wait to come up again. And McKay said "Abbie!" when he saw all of her pictures.
Second, Cam's smile is killin me! Man I love that kid! And I am impressed that Adam is wearing a polo. He looks very cool, so I know why he did the "cool kid" nod. And my Preston, is so big. His smile is fantastic too. I am so proud of all my big kids!
Check out the cheezy grin that is carried down through generations of Campbells. I'll have to post one of Grandpa Campbell and show off the resemblance.
Post a Comment