4.6.08

Venting

Don't read this. It is for venting purposes only!
Okay, I'm bugged.
I need to vent.
Remember how baseball was supposed to be done? It's not. Apparently we have the tournament coming up and it's double-elimination. Our team has only lost one game the whole season. THAT means that we are probably going to have to play many more games! Oh joy. So now I have to go on a search for a left-handed catcher's mitt. I haven't been able to find one in Bountiful or Centerville, so I don't know if they are anywhere around here at all. I thought, "No big deal. I have a whole year to look for that. I can order it online or something." NO!!! (Why couldn't he be great at shortstop or outfield or something that only required him using his left-handed baseball mitt?) Oh well!
I'm also a little frustrated with this week. It's seeming to drag on! I'm thinking that I need to get this crew under control. I have started "chore mornings" with the boys. This is more of a chore for me than for them because I am having to teach them to do all of this crap! Why is this parenting thing biting me in the rear all the time? I thought we were supposed to have kids so I could have more help around here? ( Yeah, I didn't really think that. That's just what my dad said everytime I asked why I had so many chores.) I guess it will be easier once they learn how to do everything. Until then, I will continue with the ins and outs of toilet scrubbing!
Now for the real pity party!
I'm lonely! I miss my family! I hate this stupid cold weather we keep having! HELLO!!!! It's JUNE!!! I also hate my stupid old house! I have to share a bathroom with all these boys who pee all over my floor and seat! WHY? I'm trying to be positive, but I'm not feelin' it lately! I want sunshine and my sisters! I have some friends, but everyone is so busy all the time, we rarely get together. I haven't had time to go to the gym in 2 weeks and so I'm feeling horrible about myself, too. I just wish things would start to look up sometime. I wish Preston would stop having meltdowns all the time and that Abbie would let me get some housework done. I wish my husband would take me on a date without me having to initiate it! I just wish I could have one day with no crazy stress. Not likely.
I do know that one day I will look back at this time in life and say it wasn't so bad, but right now, it seems like it's been 6 years of total crap falling day after day. I know Preston is doing better. I know Lain has a better job. I realize that I am in a great neighborhood and awesome ward. My husband loves me and treats me wonderful and is the best dad EVER! I just feel sad that I'm up here alone and wish I had my family close to help me endure it better!
Sorry if anyone was in a great mood and I ruined your day! I hope you understand I am not typically a negative person. I have just had a cruddy day and haven't had a Coke for a few days!
THAT'S IT!!! This is all just withdrawal! ;-P

7 comments:

The White Clan said...

I feel you sista!!! I have to initiate date night too, and I hate it!!!! I wish you were by me too. Why didn't my husband get the church job? I am always here to talk! I love you Sarah, and I can hopefully come up there soon. Now go get a COKE!!!!!!

The White Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eliza said...

Hey remember that I am a sister too! At least the Wet'n'Wild people thought so! Oh, and Todd Gubler. Wait he thought you were me and I was you.

ANYWHO... now that school is out we need to get together. How about today, or tomorrow, or whenever. ;) Seriously though.

The Piet Girls said...

Sarah I am in a pooty mood today too. I say go get a Coke and take Eliza up on the get together. You need a break girl! To a better day tomorrow!

Sarah said...

Thanks everyone! Sorry that was such a lame post!

Alli Easley said...

Um, so if you take the names out of your children and your husband, and insert my kids and husband's name, FOREEDO, you have my exact complaint. Well, except for the cold, we're not TOO cold here. But yeah, I feel ya. I feel ya with all 4 limbs.

♥2U

shauna said...

June 4, 1975...put my name at the end and that would have been my post (if we had computers, 2nd cars, ANY money at all, family in Utah except John's "interesting" parents...) and now I have the pleasure of reading other's posts to remind me that life only got better with bigger problems and more growth.

Sorry about the preaching. You deserve to vent and feel the way you do and I knew that in 3 hours you would have been back to that crazy and fun Sarah dealing with it all and with dignity!!!

Shauna O.