Well, the baseball season is finally over! I ended up liking it far more than I had anticipated! Don't get me wrong, it was still crazy busy and took up a lot of our time, BUT Adam really enjoyed himself.
This was the first year we actually had a good coach and the first year they played the kids in a position. They had Adam going between SS and catcher. They finally settled him in as catcher for the tournament, because he really did well there. He loved it!!!
Yesterday we played the championship game. The team we played had gone undefeated. We lost by one run. The boys were heartbroken! It was hard to watch them all be so sad! I am so proud of the whole team and how hard they played! We came in second place and that's amazing! I can't wait for next year! ( I really can't believe I just typed that!)
20.6.08
Baseball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
He is so cute! I love the sepia picture. I would love that in the toy room, so I might just steal it.
Bravo!!!! Adam I am so proud of you! I hope I will see you soon, so I can give you a big wet SMOOCH!!!! (just like you like 'em)
Due Bubby looked awesome!! I know where he takes after Lain now these days. It might possibly be those skinny legs in those pants!! I'm sure Grandpa is beaming with as much pride as Aunt Meg is right now! Love that kid to death!!
I just wanted to say that that JAM freakin ROCKS!!!!! Go ERIC!
Post a Comment