14.6.08

We finally have family pictures



We haven't had family pictures since Adam was a year old!! We've wanted to, but I absolutely hate being in pictures! I think I have the roundest face in existence! I keep waiting to get back to my weight I was when we got married. HA HA HA!

Well, I wasn't getting any skinnier, so I figured we'd get 'em anyway! We'll have new ones done (nicer ones) after Alli moves here!!!!

The hubby and kids look cute, though!

6 comments:

Eliza said...

You ALL look cute! We can't wait for Alli to get here too. Although we were hoping for some beach ones. I guess we'll have to go to the Great Salt Stink. haha!

Sarah said...

We, at our house, like to call it the Great Stank Lake! BOOTY! We get some serious stank nights here being so close to it! Can we say, "Mmmm, brine shrimp"?!

Disgustamundo!

Oh well, it looks pretty from our view, anyway! We'll take some stinky nights here and there!

The Piet Girls said...

I love seeing your cute cute cute family! Your kids are so darling. And Sarah! You look beautiful! I am so glad you posted those pictures. It is so fun to see you!

Alli Easley said...

GIMME A DATE lady! I'll be there!

Alli Easley said...

also, they're cute like they are. Also you're cute, so shut your face.

Whitney said...

I was snooping around your site and happy to find some family pictures on here. Your family is so cute. Good to hear from you again!