
We had so much fun celebrating Abbie's birthday yesterday!! I baked a chocolate cake (the cupcake cake comes Saturday- for the party). It was so yummy!

Her favorite thing was the singing. She was so happy that everyone was singing to her! She really wanted to get her hands on the cake!
She finally did!!!!!
Not to mention every other body part!!!!!
This was pre bathtub clean up!
Afterward, she got to play with her new toys.

And THEN she wanted a Coke! Poor baby! It was just an empty one!
Mommy can remedy that one later!
Like mother, like daughter!!













5 comments:
I think I have to make choc cake for Chris tomorrow. That looked yummy! I think I will have the same reaction as she did with her piece.
I LOVE YOU ABBIE!!!!! See you Saturday!
I aloso know how much she loves to get cleaned up, so that must have been a fun job! Go Lain!
What a cute baby doll! I could eat her up. I love first birthdays. Theres nothing better. I can't wait to see that fancy cake.
She looks so shocked! It's priceless. I don't know if you could have gotten a better reaction for the picture!
My children don't ever enjoy this birthday cause of the mess. AND I have all boys...WHAT?!?
Oh and I also like how you gave her a spoon. haha!
Post a Comment