14.6.08

Giant Cupcake- MMMMMM



I have decided to attempt to make something similar to this for Abbie's birthday cake.

I also want to make these to go along with it.

http://www.bakerella.com

What do you all think? Too ambitious, or doable?

9 comments:

McLeod Clan said...

I think you could totally do it. Just beware that those cupcake pops from Bakerella, everyone that has made them from what I have seen on her sight says they are great but VERY time consuming. I love the giant cupcake though. That's why I had to tell you about it!

Sarah said...

If I don't have time for the cupcake pops, I might just make mini cupcakes to match the big one. We'll see how time-consuming the big cupcake is. I've read it's a beast to bake and decorate.

The White Clan said...

Chris actually thought you made that!!! It is very cute and I have faith that you can do it. Hopefully I will be there to help, you know I am quite the cake guru! ;)

Eliza said...

Take it on mah fren! You can dooeet!

The Piet Girls said...

I know you CAN! Make sure you post the final pictures for us!

Alli Easley said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbop!

Also what Meg said, it's lots of the work, but you can do it if you really wanna.

Sarah said...

Here's the DL on the cupcakes...

I'm makin' the biggun, but the cake pops are out to be saved for a later occaision.

I don't want to be freakin' out on my baby girl's first birthday, so I'm just going to make regular-sized cupcakes to match the cake. Chocolate cupcakes with pink frosting! I love pink & brown! I got the cutest cupcake papers to use! It will be fun.

The White Clan said...

WIMP!!!! You can do it!

Sarah said...

I'm not an overachiever like you! I want to actually ENJOY my kids' parties!

It will still be cute!