I was just wondering if anyone else can go through an entire bottle of stain remover in one load of wash?
HELLO?!!!!!!!! Am I raising little piggies?!
Just curious.
*sigh*
I really do love them!
Aren't they cute? They are totally worth it!
say, say, say what you mean...
3 comments:
I do!!!!! I think that is why I hate doing laundry so very much. It is the most expensive chore ever!!! They are wonderful, and that is why we idiots keep having more!!!!
My kids just have to live with stained clothes. Poor children.
No, but really what happens is that I don't know there is a stain cause I don't inspect cause it would take me weeks on end, hence my children's stained clothes.
This is why I dress my children in sack cloth and clothes from the FLDS site. So easy to wash in the creek.
Post a Comment